Monday, February 14, 2011

UNSPOKEN

Walking down the memory lane,
I figure out that I was so insane.
For how could I stay away from you?
Missing the moments that were so true..

I closed my eyes, not to gaze
The beauty that always made me amaze!!
How could I live in such a disguise?
What took so long for me to realize?

I wish I could turn the pages back
And rewrite everything that just lacked.
For I am gonna miss my hundred years,
Blessed with a joy of blissful tears...

May be somethings are meant this way.
No matter how life makes us sway,
No matter how far it takes you away,
Your memory for sure is gonna stay.

This day of my life is truly replete
With memories that only you could complete.
Can’t say no more, no gift, no token..
Sometimes somethings are best said Unspoken…

1 comment:

  1. awesome like always !!!!!!!!! likhte raho !!!!! lucky gal whoever it is for ;)

    ReplyDelete