Monday, January 01, 2007

HIDE AND SEEK

It's only between You and Me
I am to seek and You are to hide
Set out on this hunting spree
To catch You and reach your side.

I thought this was the perfect fun
Mistaken was I in the long run..
For You did hid from me For Ever
Leaving no chance to find You never..

Kudos to You, You win this game..
Joy your glory and cherish the fame
For me I have nothing to claim..
You win or I lose is just the same.

I know, now You don't give a dime
But sometimes there is no next time..
You leave me Wrecked, for we can't speak..
I stand no more in this Hide and Seek.

Neo
1/1/07

10 comments:

  1. i love the line..."you win or i lose just the same"

    amazing talent dude...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmmmmmmm awesome poem.....but the person might be running away from everyone nd not only u ...think abt it.....will meet u soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the narrator that i know is a winner in his life.but in his poems he always looses.is he camouflaging his victories through his poems?but this poem is a great read.after reading it i get tolstoy's lines to my mind:"once the game(chess/life) is over the king and the pawn has to go back into the same box".

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. great man!! its really nice...

    ReplyDelete
  5. too gd bhai.
    mere rongte khade ho gaye poem padhte padhte.
    i guess i can't say more how much i liked this poem
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fuck man!
    everytime i read this poem, mere rongte khade ho jaate hain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you please explain your feelings in detail.
    I mean, what made you write this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey good work..keep the work goin.I say one wudn write anything as such without the feeling inside. cheerio.

    ReplyDelete