Sunday, August 28, 2005

MEMORY REMAINS

I had so much to say
About you, what I feel
And much more to convey
The things I never reveal.

In every moment I spent with you
My silence spoke a thousand meanings.
I lived a life in the moments so true
Never had I such unbound feelings.

I will find you in all my dreams,
Will listen to you in my heart-beats.
How much you mean, I can’t tell anymore,
You will be a friend I had never seen before.

I know on this day we separate
It is the destiny, it is the fate.
I will miss you but it never pains
So long as the Memory Remains.

NEO

7 comments:

  1. "How much you mean, I can say no more"
    "You will be a friend I never had before."

    Would sound much better...

    good ones...keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah even i agree wit sarang...

    that wud sound much better...

    good one again

    keep the good stuff coming kothi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. liked this poem more than the others...

    "I know on this day we separate
    It is the destiny, it is the fate.
    I will miss you but it never pains
    So long as the Memory Remains."

    this part was relle gud :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats true.. memories never fade..memories always remain..

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaj mazza aa gaya. teri saari poems padh raha hoon.
    really yaar, loving it.
    I am in a different state this time all because of you.
    thx.
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know on this day we separate
    It is the destiny, it is the fate.
    I will miss you but it never pains
    So long as the Memory Remains

    beautiful lines...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too liked those last few lines....would like 2 c more beautiful chunks of lines in the future ones..

    ReplyDelete