Sunday, August 28, 2005

QUEST

This is not a story, aint a fiction,
Not an effort of figment depiction.
A feeling without a lament action,
with high hope & strong conviction.

Lost in ideas, i was amused
In search for a way, i was confused.
The heart kicks off,not for serenade
being prepared to be a renegade.

Crazy thoughts!not so juvenile
Luck mocks with a serene smile.
Can't look at the distant realm,
Eyes are blinded in this dream!

Zephyr has spread its fragrance,
Now i shall feel its presence.
I don't need anymore defense,
it's neither myth nor pretense.

I laid the path with a great zest,
Despise them all who detest.
I will win and take no rest,
Here I go towards my Quest...

--NEO

1 comment:

  1. i liked this poem alot and loved your attitude.
    very good piece.
    but wondering, no comments on this poem?
    anyway, cheers!

    ReplyDelete