Sunday, August 28, 2005

THE ONE

Open ur eyes and give this a glance
life comes once ain't a second chance.
kick ur way ,its dull and hazy
follow me that will drive u crazy.

I may look far more strange,
Don't u doubt in my change.
I am the way never before,
U cant get me anymore.

I am now a puzzle to world,
has turned to be far more bold.
I have got an another birth,
who knows not the fear of death.

Just do always ask ur heart
to judge what is wrong and right.
Choice is urs in lofty thought,
Don't u ever give up the fight.

Have the patience to wait for years,
Tell the conscience to hide ur tears.
A smile will bring u all the glory,
this will begin a brand new story.

No one here is a competitor,
There's no winner or defeater.
I am alike with none,
I am NEO, NEO "THE ONE".

-NEO

4 comments:

  1. Thanku bhavik..this poem is all abt myself when confidence was over flowing within me..i just wrote it in a lunch break in my summer intern..ya i accept flow of thoughts r random but it was an effort to describe in all aspects..

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Just do always ask ur heart
    to judge what is wrong and right.
    Choice is urs in lofty thought,
    Don't u ever give up the fight.
    " i love this part..definately agree on dat one..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah! wah! chha gayee bhajji.
    dekha deya dunia ko kya hai tu.
    sahi mein yaar, mazza a agaya.

    No one is here a competitor,
    There's no winner or defeater.
    I am alike with none,
    I am NEO, NEO "THE ONE".

    hey neo! u rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel jealous of your confidence.It's really great to have such a confidence in one's own self. I will try to build such confidence in myself.
    Really inspiring Naresh San!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete